Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Week 9 EOC: Where Are You Going?

I have gone through a number of paths during my school journey. Currently I am a contributing writer to 4 publications of high stature. I have a growing fashion blog collaboration with different brand names and have received high honors for my work. I met some of the greatest people in the fashion industry. I have also styled a few events and managed my own productions. Currently I see myself making a change in the world. I have talents, that I strive to strengthen and make worth wild. I worked hard soon as I realized life is short and so are your dreams. I aim to achieve fashion marketing for a high name or fashion editorials. Working now as a journalist and marketing coordinator has given me skills to help me grow and achieve. I interned with Louis Vuitton, College Fashionista, and more. I guess all the work and tasks I take on will pay off. I aim to always add on to my skills and better them so I will always be qualified for the jobs I seek.   research the job skills and requirements on the ideal job I am seeking and work on them. This is how I learned photoshop, illustrator, design work, and analytic systems. I work hard to achieve these goals of being successful in the change of fashion and voicing relevant and eye catching topics. The idea is to change the world and WHAT I DO NOW, is very vital for it. Coming to a close end I now see I can do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment