Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Week 7 EOC: Professional Introduction

I am a driven creativist with a passion for fashion marketing and editorials. I plan to expand and further my learning with your company. Providing my background as well in the creative aspects of marketing, graphic designing, and concept building. Looking forward to being a great asset to your company.


A passionate graduate with a background in fashion editorials and marketing. I aim to be apart of a thriving team that is creating a movement in the fashion industry. Providing my extensive knowledge of the business and learn from well seasoned professionals. Creating brand stories, grabbing attention, and growing future clientele is my main focus for a fashion brand.

Current Fashion management and merchandising graduate with a passion for marketing and editorials at a highly consumed publication. Providing a background in fine art, editorials, blogging, and digital design. Willing to bring passion and innovative ideas to a fashion publication.

No comments:

Post a Comment